Hiring: Dermal Therapist
An exciting opportunity has arisen for a passionate dermal therapist to join our award-winning skin clinic! Working from our luxurious clinic in Cottesloe, we are looking for someone who is passionate about skin health and dedicated to achieving the very best in aesthetic skin improvement for our clients.
This is a Part Time Dermal Therapist position, approximately 36 hours a fortnight inclusive of Saturday’s. Our Ideal candidate is a passionate and positive team player seeking a rewarding and long-term career within our clinic.
- Above award rates based on experience
- Staff discounts on products and treatments
- Commissions and Bonus structure scheme
Qualifications and experience
- Qualification in Beauty Therapy or (Dermal Therapy) or equivalent.
- At least 2 years’ experience
- Professional approach and presentation
- Excellent attention to detail
- A genuine commitment to delivering quality customer service to our clients at every touchpoint.
- Highly energetic, confident, positive attitude.
- Warm and engaging personality.
- Experience with Medik8 skincare (desirable)
- Ability to work Saturday hours is essential
If you have the skills, experience, and passion to be the successful addition to our fantastic team, we would love to hear from you! To apply, please email firstname.lastname@example.org with a copy of your resume and a cover letter.
Hiring: Qualified Laser Technician
We are on the hunt for a passionate Qualified Laser Technician to join us on our mission to create beautiful skin.
The ideal candidate would be energetic, have a positive approach, be industry engaged and available to work 15-30 hours per week. Training on clinic policies and procedures will be provided. The successful applicant will have the following key responsibilities:
- Delivering safe, comprehensive, and effective dermal therapy in a professional and accountable manner to achieve desirable results.
- Liaising with patients both pre and post specialist consultation and treatment.
- Be present and directly observe the use of the laser where required for our team. Legally able to supervise and sign off on team hours.
Skills & Experience
- Expert knowledge in Skin Science, Dermal and Advanced Laser Treatments.
- Highly experienced and passionate in delivering practical Advanced Dermal and Laser Therapies.
- Superior organisational and time management skills.
- Must hold the relevant licence under the Radiation Safety Act; Superficial cosmetic procedures (vascular and pigment).
- Legally able to exercise supervision to our team. You must be present and directly observing the use of the laser when supervising/signing off on hours.
If you have the passion to be the successful addition to the Blanc Skin team, we would love to hear from you!
- Please note one of the application questions will ask if you are a Nurse. This is not an essential requirement, simply answer no experience if you are not a nurse.
- Applications without cover letters will not be accepted.
To apply, please email email@example.com with a copy of your resume and a cover letter.