HIRING: CLINIC ASSISTANT
Are you our dreamy new Receptionist/Clinic Assistant?
About the role:
- Greeting clients as they arrive at the clinic and ensuring their needs are met throughout their appointment
- Offering clients water / tea and checking them in
- Answering phones in a professional and warm manner
- Consistently checking the appointments emails and responding in a timely and warm manner
- Taking payments and booking appointments
Using the Zenoti platform and updating the Manager on completed / outstanding tasks on a daily
- Ensuring all patient forms are filled out and client images uploaded to Zenoti
- Collect and input patient data, medicare information and financial information into Zenoti
- Organise the week ahead inclusive of checking notes day to day
- Contacting waitlist clients and filling appointments where available
Advertising upcoming available appointments on a daily basis and assisting with social media
content creation when required
- Taking high quality client record images (pre and post treatment), inclusive of images taken on the Observe 520x when required
- Contacting dermal filler clients from the previous day to ensure no issues
- Completion of online orders through Shopify / Shippit
- End of day/week reporting to be sent to Clinic Owner and Manager
- Ensuring the front of house and treatment rooms are kept clean and tidy on a daily basis
- Restocking treatment rooms at the start of each day
- End of day procedures including however not limited to; emptying all bins, turning on the dishwasher, bringing in marketing signs, vacuuming & mopping floors and cleaning surfaces
- Assisting with putting clients on/off the Emsculpt, inclusive of consultations when required
- Completion of ad hoc duties required by Clinic Owner and Manager
- Stock management when required inclusive of weekly stocktake and accepting in stock deliveries
- Liase with Dermal Therapists and Injectors
- Assisting with implementation of policies and procedures as well as identifying areas of improvement to ensure efficiency at reception
- Attend compulsory monthly team meetings as well as other meetings as required
Personal Assistant Duties:
- Assisting Clinic Owner in a range of both personal and professional tasks as required by the Clinic Owner such as moving vehicle to avoid fines while owner is treating patients and getting lunch or refreshments
- Assisting in the treatment room with Clinic Owner when required. Inclusive of prepping room, writing notes and restocking drawers
- Running errands required by the Clinic Owner
- Other ad hoc duties as required
Due to the nature of this role, and whilst this communication will be limited to only when necessary, on occasion. Receptionists may be required to be available to answer calls or messages from the Clinic Owner, Front Desk Supervisor and Clinic Manager relating to potential questions or issues that may arise outside your usual clinic hours.
If you have the skills, experience and passion to be a successful addition to the Blanc team, we would love to hear from you! To apply please email clientservices@
Are you our new Dermal Therapist/Facialist?
A once in a lifetime opportunity has opened up at Blanc Skin to work exclusively with world renowned French skincare Biologique-Recherche. Working from our stunning Cottesloe clinic, this unique opportunity requires an enthusiastic and results-oriented individual with experience in the luxury beauty industry. The skin therapist will be responsible for effectively delivering bespoke treatments to our clients.
- You will be responsible for conducting personalised consultations with clients to evaluate skin concerns and make initial recommendations for skin products and treatments.
- Your main responsibility will be performing facial skin treatments, therefore a deep understanding of the skin is an essential requirement.
- Maintaining a high standard of customer service by carrying out professional treatments in accordance with Biologique-Recherche treatment guidelines.
- You will have a can-do attitude and understand what it takes to achieve the best results and provide an unforgettable experience for your guest.
- Be an ambassador for the center.
- Participate in ongoing training with our brand partner Biologique-Recherche.
- Intense training will be provided at the Biologique-Recherche center in Queensland and costs will be covered.
- Potential opportunities for further training overseas.
- Minimum Diploma Beauty Therapy Qualification from nationally recognized RTO.
- Graduate certificate in Dermal Therapy or Bachelor in Dermal Science favoured.
- Must have strong massage experience.
- Strong work ethic with a passion for our industry.
- A hands-on professional with a natural ability to motivate, train and inspire the team members.
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask.
- Well-presented and professionally groomed.
- Previous experience working overseas, or onboard cruise ships would be an advantage.
- In depth training provided
- Staff discounts on products and treatments.
- We offer above award rates based on experience.
- Commissions and bonus structure scheme.